GRAHAM Asset Management provides a tailor-made, technical and operational support service to improve the day-to-day running of property assets and public infrastructure. Operating in the UK and Ireland the Company operates in Facilities Management, Highway Maintenance and Environmental Services markets.
- GRAHAM Facilities Management (GFM) has a proven history in the delivery of total facilities and asset management and multi-disciplined maintenance solutions across the UK and Ireland, operating within the education, blue light, healthcare, commercial and local government sectors. Drawing upon innovative service delivery models, and utilising directly employed, multi-skilled facilities and maintenance teams we offer clients a one stop solution for all FM and maintenance services
- GRAHAM Environmental Services (GES) supports both public and private sector organisations by helping them meet their statutory responsibilities by providing a specialised range of occupational health, safety consultancy and related maintenance services designed to comply with current government legislation and the exacting needs of clients
- GRAHAM Energy Management (GEM) offer a specialist range of products and services designed to comply with current Government legislation and energy saving directives. GEM’s range of clients in Government, Healthcare, Education and Commercial Sectors have been provided with a range of solutions to suit their exacting needs within their set budgets
- GRAHAM Fire and Security specialise in the supply, design, installation, commissioning and servicing of fire and security systems for all types and size of business from large commercial clients to domestic properties.
- GRAHAM Highway Management Maintenance (HMM) works in partnership with local government agencies operating and maintaining motorway and trunk road infrastructure. Our expertise ranges from major, routine and winter maintenance to temporary traffic management, inspection services, safety patrols and emergency response