07 February 2017
Considerate Constructors National Site Awards 2017
Eight GRAHAM projects selected as winners.
The Considerate Constructors Scheme has announced its winners for the National Site Awards 2017.
A number of GRAHAM Construction projects have been selected to compete for bronze, silver or gold awards:
- Prince Of Wales Pier Height Reduction and Enabling Works, Dover
- University of Cambridge, North West Cambridge Development - Lot 5 Student Accomodation
- LLWR Engineering, Design & Construction Framework, Drigg
- A138 Chelmer Viaduct Replacement, Chelmsford
- CPC Regeneration Scheme, Derby
- Gladstone Biomass Terminal, Liverpool
- GRAHAM-Bam Healthcare Partnership Joint Venture - Ulster Hospital, Belfast
- GRAHAM-Lagan Joint Venture - Green Port Hull
The scheme recognises the highest performers across the breadth of the industry to ensure that every single project and company that registers has the same opportunity to be recognised for their considerate credentials.
The highest performing of all eligible sites will also be given ‘Most Considerate Site’ and ‘Runner-up' Awards.
The awards ceremonies will take place within the first half of 2017 at prestigious venues around the UK where project teams from sites of all sizes will come together to be recognised for their achievements.
Watch this space for further information on the awards when revealed!
Ulster Hospital, Inpatient Ward Block, Belfast
University of Cambridge, North West Cambridge - Lot 5 Student Accomodation
Gladstone Biomass Terminal, Liverpool