Five GRAHAM projects have been shortlisted at this year's Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Social Impact awards.
The criteria covers human, social and environmental impact, as the awards showcase the value our industry brings to society across sectors and celebrates how we are making a real difference.
GRAHAM projects shortlisted:
- The Honourable Society of Lincolns Inn, London (Building)
- Acute Mental Health Inpatient Facility, Belfast (Building)
- The Trilogy, Manchester (Building)
- HMRC, Erskine House (Interior Fit-Out and Building)
- Portrush Train Station, Portrush (Civil Engineering)
Each project has been shortlisted for regional awards taking place between 11 April and 12 June 2020, before being chosen for the Grand Final in London, which will be staged on Thursday 24 September 2020.
All the best to our teams.