We are one of five Principal Supply Chain Partners (PSCPs) on this Scottish national framework, which provides a wide variety of 'construction-related services for both new build and refurbishment projects' in acute healthcare environments.
Amongst our FS2 work portfolio is the:
- development of The Baird Family Hospital & ANCHOR Centre, Aberdeen,
- redevelopment programme of Monklands Hospital, Lanarkshire, which secured the 'NEC Contractor of the Year Award' for collaboration,
- reconfiguration of the Queen Margaret Hospital in Dunfermline and Victoria Hospital in Kirkcaldy,
- design and construction of a Critical Care Unit at Raigmore Hospital in Inverness,
- provision of a new Eye Pavilion in Edinburgh's Bio-Quarter.
In total, we have delivered projects with a capital value in excess of £290m.