Who We Are
GRAHAM is a multi-skilled organisation operating in the construction, asset management and project investment sectors offering services to a diverse range of clients in the UK and Ireland.
Our business is focused on building and maintaining the infrastructure we all rely on in everyday life. We win work through positive personal relationships, understanding client needs and priorities, being innovative in the solutions we develop and delivering what and when we promise.
Across our operating companies our aims are to deliver ‘best-in-class’ levels of performance for our clients, to deliver long term sustainable growth in turnover and profits providing a stimulating, rewarding work environment for our employees and to produce a return for our shareholders ahead of our competitors.
The achievement of our aims is supported through our people being proactive to meet and exceed client needs and consistent operational excellence or put more simply doing things the “GRAHAM Way.”
Every GRAHAM employee is an ambassador, not just for the Company but also for each other.
We expect everyone to adhere to the Group's values and expectations.
- Teamwork - working collaboratively together, sharing knowledge and experiences to deliver the best solutions
- Performance - being professional and adopting best practice to meet clients' highest expectations while achieving the highest possible standings in terms of quality, health, safety and sustainability
- Openness - listening and sharing; building trust and acting with integrity; treating others with respect and working with transparency
- Innovation - encouraging our team to be inventive and continually adapting and introducing fresh approaches to all aspects of our business; striving to be the best
- Respect - encouraging, supporting and understanding others - their ideas, their views and their knowledge